A growing number of golfers are seeking the help of cannabidiol oil (CBD) to find ways to remain mentally and physically fresh. CBD is linked to many benefits, including sharper mental focus, reduced inflammation, and provided relief from muscle and joint pain. These qualities are essential for both amateur and professional golfers.
Golfers consider CBD as a better alternative to prescribed pharmaceutical drugs because its all-natural, non-habit forming and has no reported side effects to date.
In this short guide, we’re going to answer the most critical questions golfers ask about CBD Oil. We will discuss how it can improve your experience on the course and what are the best practices of applying CBD to your everyday life.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in the hemp plant and is one of over 85 unique compounds – cannabinoids – found in hemp. Unlike THC, CBD is entirely non-psychoactive. There are two main types of cannabinoids. Those your body produces naturally are known as endocannabinoids, and those that can be consumed – phytocannabinoids. So, CBD oil is a phytocannabinoid.
IS CBD LEGAL?
CBD became legal in all 50 states after the passing of the farm bill in 2018. Federal law states that hemp-derived CBD from a plant with less than 0.3% THC is legal if it follows the state’s regulations. CBD can be shipped across state lines if it adheres to the 0.3% or less THC content, and that means it must be extracted from industrial hemp plants.
HOW DOES CBD OIL IMPACT YOUR BODY?
The endocannabinoid system regulates much of the human body including the brain, organs, and immune system. Its job is to promote homeostasis – i.e. maintain stability, which in this context is a feeling of emotional calm and physical comfort.
The endocannabinoid system has two types of cannabinoid receptors: CB1 found mainly in the nervous system, and CB2, located in the immune system. The body is continuously creating cannabinoids and their receptors. Researchers believe CBD enhances cannabinoid activity, promoting better physical, mental, and emotional health.
Given the extensive nature of the endocannabinoid system, CBD has been linked to many benefits, including sharper mental focus, better sleep, and reduced inflammation.
GOLF PLAYERS’ FAVORITE CBD
As you know, common sports injuries experienced by golf athletes include:
- Back Pain
- Rotator Gulf Injury
- Golf Elbow
- Knee pain and damage
- Pain in wrists
CBD Oil products provide overall pain relief and relaxation for impact on the human body. However, CBD Essence Topicals are applied locally and offer a targeted solution to the problems mentioned above. Thus, CBD Pro Lifestyle All Purpose Lotion and CBD Pro Sport Hot Muscle Rub quickly became a must-have tool on the golf course.
CBD Pro Lifestyle All Purpose Lotion reduces chronic pain, protects the human body from excessive stress during play, and reduces tension in the muscles.
- Use 30-45 minutes prior to a round;
- Apply to the areas that are tense or where you experience chronic pain;
- Apply to the back, elbow, knees, and wrists before the game. Relaxed and elastic muscles are less likely to undergo tension in the process.
- Use it daily for relief from pain.
CBD Sport Hot Muscle Rub, on the other hand, fights the unpleasant consequences such as injuries, sprains, or pain in muscles.
- Use it immediately when feeling pain in muscles;
- Apply locally to the painful area, and try to reduce pressure if you’re planning to continue the golf play;
- Typically, you will fill relief from pain in 30-45 minutes or sooner. However, it is strongly recommended to reapply it before going to bed.
- Pure and tested CBD Oil produced from hemp is safe to absorb.
- The perfect dosage depends on a variety of factors, including your body weight, the severity of condition and type of lotion you apply.
- The common practice among CBD oil users is to start low in dose and work your way up while monitoring your relief.
- CBD Essence Oil is produced from hemp and contains <0.3% THC. It is freely ordered and delivered across the US.
- CBD Essence products are not psychoactive and will not get you high.
- For the maximum impact, golfers typically use CBD Pro Lifestyle All Purpose Lotion before going out on the course, and CBD Sport Hot Muscle Rub after they’re done for the day.
You can order CBD Pro Lifestyle All Purpose Lotion and CBD Sport Hot Muscle Rub HERE